Camp sites in essex

Debden Campsite has staff available 24 hours per day including an overnight security team.

Read the Debden House full terms and conditions, and the Epping Forest bylaws below.

Debden’s central location, only 20 minutes from the Stratford International terminal and 30 minutes from London Central, makes it an ideal base to explore London, Essex and the Home Counties.

Debden House Campsite has 7 fields, including 4 fire fields (fields 2, 5, 6 & 7).

At the time of the main changes around 1900, parts of Helions Bumpstead, Sturmer, Kedington and Ballingdon-with-Brundon were transferred to Suffolk; and Great Chishill, Little Chishill and Heydon were transferred to Cambridgeshire.

Later, part of Hadstock, part of Ashton and part of Chrishall were transferred to Cambridgeshire and part of Great Horkesley went to Suffolk; and several other small parcels of land were transferred to all those counties.

is a county in the East of England immediately north-east of London and is one of the home counties.

Colchester in the north-east of the county is Britain's oldest recorded town, dating from before the Roman conquest, when it was known as Camulodunum and was sufficiently well-developed to have its own mint.A few Essex parishes have been transferred to other counties.Before 1889, small areas were transferred to Hertfordshire near Bishops Stortford and Sawbridgeworth.There are now dug out fire pits in the ground for you to have an open fire.Bags of wood and kindling are available to purchase. Pricing and Booking Click the links below to view the booking procedures and pricing, or to book online.

Search for camp sites in essex:

camp sites in essex-20camp sites in essex-83

As well as rural areas, the county also includes London Stansted Airport, the new towns of Basildon and Harlow, Lakeside Shopping Centre, the port of Tilbury and the borough of Southend-on-Sea.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

One thought on “camp sites in essex”

  1. Or I guess it is the handkerchief of the Lord, A scented gift and remembrancer designedly dropt, Bearing the owner's name someway in the corners, that we may see and remark, and say Whose?